Monday, January 19, 2009
End of 23 Things - Journey's End
Well I finished the 23 things and learned a lot. I filled out the survey at the end and I hope it took because I received a screen saying that the blog I was looking for was not found. Hopefully it worked. I am happy that I signed up for this journey. Because I signed up I remained committed to finishing it and thus learned more than I might have if I just tried to do it on my own. There are so many thousands of things you can do in Web 2.0 that it is impossible to be an expert at all of them. If I just continue to chip away at it I will be much farther before I know it. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was thrown off by that ending screen after the survey, too, that said the site wasn't found. I emailed the "powers that be" directly to make sure they knew I'd finished.
You voiced something that I hadn't, but it was true for me, too. I'd actually started this 23 Things program 2 years ago when the California Librarians Association first made it available for anyone who wanted to take it. I got through about 9 steps before I quit bothering to do it. This time, it was the fact that I was officially signed up with PSLA -- and the deadline for the Act 48 credit was approaching, which I didn't need, but I work better "under deadline" than when I don't have one. Like you, I did learn a lot along the way.
Joanne
Post a Comment