- I would like to learn podcasting well enough to deliver a great 4th-5th grade lesson in the library.
- Main obstacles will be the time I need to get up to speed, the length of our class and whether we could get everything done in one class period and the constant interruptions that occur in the library. I guess the way I could get around them is by practicing at home in the quiet, planning out the lesson well and enlisting help from other technology focused people. Call on the instructor of the course where I learned.
- Based on my goal I would need equipment which I have, the contact information of the podcasting teacher, on-call help from technology friendly people in our building
- I have a list handy
- I will work next on a time table and get back to this blog.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Week#1
I forgot that the first blog I wanted to enter was the contract that we found in Week 1. So here it is:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment