Research Word Cloud

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My favorite technology this week


There is so much technology out there that I really do end up following a certain technology for a while as a favorite. Recently it has been using Audacity to make podcasts. I want to have the students create audio booktalks that we can connect to the books with a sticker so that students know they are available on the network. I have the equipment but I haven't yet tried the class set up yet. I learned in a great class where we all read a poem and then added sound effects from a folder. I will plan to do the same. 

I created a Flickr account. It might be nice to have my photos available from wherever I may be. I know my sons rely exclusively on their online photo accounts. I recently converted to a Mac and am still having growing pains on the easiest ways to locate what I am looking for. My pictures seem harder to f ind, my files. I can't rely on the same tools I have been using with my Windows machines all these years. It has been a challenge. The photo for my blog is there as well as the Two Moose Brothers that came to visit us one day.

No comments: