My husband and I watched a good movie last night. "The Soloist" with Jamie Foxx and Robert Downey Jr. It held us from beginning to end and had a message we thought was powerful. I would normally tell you what I thought that message was but if you read this and haven't seen the movie I would hate to ruin it. So go see it. It is about a homeless musician who is befriended by a journalist and it begins to change his life.
I also was told about an interesting blog by my son. It is Zen habits. Little tips on how to live more simply and enjoy life. Uplifting and insightful I am going to follow it and see if I can add some of the suggestions to our life. We are at the point where we need to re-invent ourselves for the older chapters of our lives. We need to think about convenience, health and what makes us happy. We have started to declutter and that is an energizing feeling. It does feel good to let "things" go just like everyone says it does. It is a big job after 17 years in the same house but I plan to get my son involved when he returns. We have a pretty good start already and I think I will go add to that right now. Have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment