Research Word Cloud

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Snapfish Photo Album

Today I planned to catch up on the PSLA Web2.0 but never got there. I ended up spending hours scanning in my son's art projects from childhood and uploading them to create a photo album. Oprah.com has a free offer for one and I have always wanted to try it so this was the perfect impetus. It takes a long time to get all of the pictures and photos uploaded and organized and then selected for the correct pages. Snapfish allows a lot of customizing and that takes time too. They offer leather and linen covers. The ability to change backgrounds, photo layouts and themes. It was fun but exhausting and I am not done yet. I decided to add other photos so had to go search for them. If you are organized ahead of time that can save valuable time. The day was rewarding but not exactly the way I had originally had it planned. Maybe that is the key to enjoying Web 2.0; to be flexible. Have a great week.

No comments: