Research Word Cloud

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hardest and easiest habits from Thing #1

I just realized that there was something else I forgot to mention in my blog. There were 7 habits from lifelong learners and the question was which was the hardest and which was the easiest. For me the hardest is Habit #1 to Begin with the end in mind. Have your goals in mind. The reason that is the hardest is that I see something interesting that I want to try and then move forward with it not sure yet how I will use it in my classroom. If I made my goals more concrete this might give focus to my technology learning. So that is what I will do. The easiest for me is #7 which is Play, be curious and read. That is what I like to do anyway and often my searches end up way off from where I started. I often find other interesting technology items along the way that leads me in a totally new direction. I have discovered immediately useful things to use on my latest wiki that way or in my Library. So Habit #7 is the easiest and most fun for me.

No comments: